Recent projects include:
- Design Lead for the Cabinet Offices
Covid-19 crisis response team. I Designed the dashboards and data visualisation tools to input and visualise vast amounts of data. This was used to brief the Prime Minister and Senior officials monitoring the UK’s COVID-19 situation.
- Service Design Lead identifying opportunities, defining and designing tools for customers as part of B&Q’s Digital transformation.
- UX Lead defining the mobile experience for HSBC.
Previously I worked clientside at Nokia / Microsoft which gave me exposure to exceptional research and development processes to deliver experiences to a global audience.
This equipped me with the skills to evaluate problems and provide total design solutions in cross-functional teams working with Product Owners, User Researchers, Strategists, Software Developers, Industrial and Visual Designers.
- User research
- Customer journey mapping
- Service design
- Product strategy
- Ideation workshops
- Google Sprints
- Presenting solutions
- Stakeholder engagement
- Jobs to be done methodologies
- Agile Workflows
- UX/UI Design
- User testing
- Feature prioritisation
- Building teams and capabilities