Feb 2015 – June 2016
- Define the mobile banking experience for HSBC customers in the UK and Globally.
- Develop mobile-first features for customers to complete core banking tasks.
- Design patterns which were thoroughly tested via an external agency were then detailed in a reusable component library.
Design patterns were transposed into a component library, using an atomic design framework, for consistency, scalability and ease of going into development.
Tap anywhere on the screen to advance through the demo
- Streamlined and improved core journeys … logon, account management, payments, transfers
- Established a Design system for HSBC mobile Apps.
- Established interaction and animation behaviours.
- Worked in agile cross-functional teams to rapidly adapt to new priorities and features.
- Delivered accessibility compliant front-end components as code to HSBC software delivery teams.