Feb 2015 – June 2016
Mobile web app
- Define the mobile banking experience for HSBC customers in the UK and Globally.
- Develop mobile-first features and make mobile the best way for customers to do core banking tasks.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
I was Lead UX responsible for client presentations and managing UX Designers across 3 sprint teams. Through a mix of competitor research and workshops with key stakeholders at HSBC, we established the priority user journeys and KPIs to focus our design and development roadmap. Working in cross-functional teams, we identified priorities for customers and collectively built a component library. Through prototyping we continuously validated and tested new designs and previous iterations.
Design patterns were transposed into a component library, using an atomic design framework, for consistency, scalability and ease of going into development.
Tap anywhere on the screen to advance through the demo
- Streamlined and improved core journeys … logon, account management, payments, transfers
- Established a Design system for HSBC mobile Apps.
- Established interaction and animation behaviours.
- Worked in agile cross-functional teams to rapidly adapt to new priorities and features.
- Delivered accessibility compliant front-end components as code to HSBC software delivery teams.