Recent projects include:
- Design Lead for the Cabinet Offices
Covid-19 crisis response team. I Designed the dashboards and data visualisation tools to input, plot and visualise vast amounts of data. This was used to brief the Prime Minister and Senior officials monitoring the UK’s COVID-19 situation.
- Service Design Lead identifying opportunities, defining and designing tools for customers as part of B&Q’s Digital transformation.
- UX Lead defining the mobile experience for HSBC.
Previously I worked clientside at Nokia / Microsoft which gave me exposure to very rigorous ways of working with long research and development cycles. It was great to design and deliver to market experiences that have such a global audience.
This equipped me with the skills to evaluate problems and provide total design solutions in cross-functional teams working with Product Owners, User Researchers, Strategists, Software Developers, Industrial and Visual Designers.
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Stakeholder Interviews
- User Research
- User Interface Design
- User Flows
- User Stories
- UX Strategy
- Value Propositions
Project highlights include:
– Develop initial use cases and storyboards with Visa for contactless payments back in 2008.
– Exploring emerging tech and the future of connected products for Microsoft.
– Prototyping hardware and software wearable tech for Nokia/Microsoft.
– Developing innovative camera and gallery experiences for Windows Phone.
– Created a virtual orchestra pit for people to interact with outside the Royal Festival Hall on London’s Southbank.
Get in touch.